A GLIMPSE BEHIND THE TEREMOK DOOR

Just like the Teremok, our own home seems to attract many small creatures. At first it was a crazy world in here, of trying to control everything & everyone, but it wasn't long till I came to realise that I was missing out on all the fun. So I've decided that it's time to chill and enjoy the journey.
TEREMOK TEREMOK
кто там живёт?

Just like the Teremok, our own home seems to attract many small creatures. At first it was a crazy world in here, of trying to control everything & everyone, but it wasn't long till I came to realise that I was missing out on all the fun. So I've decided that it's time to chill and enjoy the journey.

For those who have not yet heard the story, I have translated it below for you. ENJOY...


There stood a small wooden house in the open field. A mouse ran by

Teremok Teremok! Who lives in the Teremok?
Nobody answered. The mouse went into the house and began to live there. A frog hopped by.
Teremok Teremok! Who lives in the Teremok?
I am a mouse. And who are you?
I am a frog. Lets live together.
So the mouse and the frog began to live together. A hare ran by. He saw the house and asked.
Teremok Teremok! Who lives in the Teremok?
I am a mouse.
I am a frog. And who are you?
And I am a hare.
The hare jumped into the Teremok and all of them began living together. Then there came a fox. She knocked on the window.
Teremok Teremok! Who lives in the Teremok?

I am a mouse.
I am a frog.
And I am a hare. And who are you?
And I am a fox.

The fox climbed into the house too. A wolf ran by.
Teremok Teremok! Who lives in the Teremok?
I am a mouse.
I am a frog.
And I am a hare.
And I am a fox. And who are you?
I am a wolf.
The wolf climbed into the Teremok, and they all started living together. A bear walked by. He saw the house and roared.

Teremok Teremok! Who lives in the Teremok?
I am a mouse.
I am a frog.
I am a hare.
I am a fox.
I am a wolf. And who are you?
And I am a bear!!!
The bear started cimbing onto the roof and crushed the whole house! Later, all the animals gathered together & helped each other build a new Teremok. A bigger and stronger Teremok.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great little story. I hope that your Teremok stays strong!!

    ReplyDelete